From: ··············@post.harvard.edu
Subject: Build Gnu Maxima for Windows 98
Can someone tell me how build Gnu Maxima for Windows 98? I have
downloaded the Gnu Common Lisp binary for Windows  and the Maxima
source code. I have a feeling I am going to have to download the Cygwin
PC Unix environment also.
I need fairly detailed instructions since I haven't used either Lisp or
Unix for close to 10 years.

Thanks,
Charles

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

From: ····@compuserve.com
Subject: Re: Build Gnu Maxima for Windows 98
Hi, could you please show me where to download Gnu Common Lisp for Windows 95?

From: ········@my-deja.com
http://clisp.sourceforge.net/

points you to source and binary versions.