From: Bruce Tobin
Subject: Have you seen these programs?
I've been updating links on the ALU tools page, and have found (some, alas,
not very canonical) sites for all but six of the entries.   The six:

        <LI><a
href="http://ki-server.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/HTMLs/ls6-info/software/l
ispdocu/index-eng.html">LISPDocu</A>
        for generating printable or browseable documentation from Lisp
source
        code.

        <LI>DAG, from the Ohio State CLOS Repository, traces directed
acyclic
        graphs. <A

href="ftp://nervous.cis.ohio-state.edu/pub/lispusers/clos/dag.lisp.Z">

        <LI><A
href="ftp://nervous.cis.ohio-state.edu/pub/lispusers/clos/">CLOS
        Repository</A> at Ohio State.

        <LI><A
        href="http://ariadne.tnt.uni-hannover.de/frames/overview.html">CLOS
        Frames</A> at U. Hannover.

        <LI><A href="http://www.bbn.com/offerings/corbus.html">Corbus</A>: a
        CORBA compliant, distributed, object-oriented system from BBN, with
Lisp
        bindings.

        <LI><A
href="http://www.ti.com/research/docs/sisl/darpa-open-oodb/README-OODB.html"
>OODB</A>:
        A semi-productized, "low cost" source code licensing system for
        distributed Lisp and C++ OODB and RDBMS, developed by TI.

Anyone who has any info on the current whereabouts of any of these
programs/collections is encouraged to contact me at:

 ······@columbus.rr.com

Many new entries will be added shortly.
From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: Re: Have you seen these programs?
On Wed, 12 Jul 2000 02:09:51 GMT, "Bruce Tobin" <······@columbus.rr.com>
wrote:

> I've been updating links on the ALU tools page, and have found (some, alas,
> not very canonical) sites for all but six of the entries.   The six:
[...]
> href="http://ki-server.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/HTMLs/ls6-info/software/l
> ispdocu/index-eng.html">LISPDocu</A>

This is the current LISPDocu site:

  http://home.arcor-online.de/johannes.beck/index.html.en

Follow the links "study" -> "LISPDocu". Since the site is based on frames,
I can't provide an exact URL.

> Many new entries will be added shortly.

When you do, please let us know.

Paolo