From: Tunc Simsek
Subject: Allegro port of matlisp
Regards,

I have an Allegro port of Matlisp (currently Unix and Linux for v5.x).
I had trouble with the WinNT v5.02 port.

In particular, I can't get Allegro to load blas and lapack dll's.
I got some precompiled blas and lapack dll's from:

 http://www.che.chalmers.se/~agris/Programming/clapack/clapack.html -->
archive

and did (load "blas.dll") and (load "lapack.dll").
The first worked but the second failed without much indications.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tunc

p.s. I'm forwarding a copy of this message to c.l.l, in hope that
someone has had previous experience.
From: Tunc Simsek
Subject: Re: Allegro port of matlisp
Taken care of ... Turns out the listener needed a restart.

Thanks,
Tunc