From: Fernando Rodr�guez
Subject: GOLDEN COMMON LISP DEVELOPER
Hi!

    Anybody using this product from goldhill?  How does it compare to ACL
or Lispworks? :-?

TIA

--

---------------------------------------
Fernando Rodr�guez

From: Robert Monfera
Subject: Re: GOLDEN COMMON LISP DEVELOPER
The last time I saw it being used was 1994.  It's not too compliant with
ANSI.  I've read somewhere that one or two persons are still maintaining
the product, but I have doubts about it.  It's certainly not being
marketed, and their web page hasn't changed for years.

At its time, it was maybe the best Lisp on the PC, and it even supported
SQL.

Robert

From: Fernando Rodr�guez
Ok, thanks :-)