From: Jason Che-han Yip
Subject: XP2000 Tutorials - Preliminary Announcement
       1st International Conference on eXtreme Programming and
         Flexible Processes in Software Engineering - XP2000
             Web site: http://www.spe.ucalgary.ca/extreme/
                   21-23 June 2000, Cagliari, Italy

                             Tutorials

You are invited to participate at the tutorial sessions at XP2000:

Wednesday, 21 June 2000

9:00 - 13:00
Room I - Extreme Programming for Beginners (1st part) by Kent Beck
Room II - Refactoring Techniques by Martin Fowler
Room III - User Stories and the Planning Game by Ron Jeffries

14:00 - 18:00
Room I - Extreme Programming for Beginners (2nd part) by Kent Beck
Room II - Framework Development and XP by Ralph Johnson
Room III - Designing A Light Methodology by Alistair Cockburn

19:00
Tutorials Reception

Further information is available at http://www.spe.ucalgary.ca/extreme

Fees and registration forms will be available on the web by
February 29th, 2000.

There is still time to submit papers to XP2000.
For details see:
http://numa.sern.enel.ucalgary.ca/extreme/3callXP2000.txt

--
XP2000 - June 21-23, 2000
From: Ell
Subject: Re: XP2000 Tutorials - Preliminary Announcement
Jason Che-han Yip <······@ucalgary.ca> wrote:

#       1st International Conference on eXtreme Programming and
#         Flexible Processes in Software Engineering - XP2000

If a team of developers can't use a holistic process flexibly that is not a
problem with the holistic process, but with the developers.

Elliott