From: ·············@my-deja.com
Subject: Running Allegro CL Lite 5.0.1 on Windows as subprocess of GNU Emacs
I am requesting help with setting up Franz
Allegro CL Lite 5.0.1 running on Windows 95 and
Windows NT as a subprocess of GNU Emacs, also
running under these operating systems.

I am a student, taking a programming course in
LISP.  My instructor has indicated indicated that
we have to use a UNIX machine 1.5 round trip
hours, from my home and work, at the university
to do our LISP assignments on.  I am trying to
configure my Windows PC similar to the UNIX
environment so I can do my homework assignments
at work during lunch and at home at night,
without having to drive the 1.5 hours to the UNIX
lab.

Any advice anyone has how to set up Allegro CL
Lite 5.0.1 to run as a subprocess under GNU Emacs
I would appreciate.  If there is a web site with
documentation on how to do this, I would
appreciate being pointed there.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Richard Woodville