From: Benoit Paul
Subject: using both C and Lisp
Hi,
I would like to devellop some packages of my project in C, and some others
in Lisp.  How can I use the packages develloped in C in the ones develloped
in Lisp, and vice versa?
I am currently using Harlequin VisualWorks.

Thanks,
Ben
From: David Bakhash
Subject: Re: using both C and Lisp
"Benoit Paul" <······@microtec.net> writes:

> I would like to devellop some packages of my project in C, and some others
> in Lisp.  How can I use the packages develloped in C in the ones develloped
> in Lisp, and vice versa?
> I am currently using Harlequin VisualWorks.

LispWorks has something called FLI (Foreign Language Interface) in
their LispWorks product.  I don't know about VisualWorks, though.

Using C stuff is common to Lispers.  It's too bad, though.  Usually,
I'm happier to re-write the C stuff than to write the interface code.

dave