From: M� In�s Tovar Mart�nez
Subject: Probles with Prodigy
Hi all:

I don't know if this is the right group to publish this question, is so,
please have
a look at my problem, if not, can you tell me the right news group??

When I try to exececute a binding into a control rule, I get the next error:

*** - elt: the index should be a fixnum >=0, not -1

The rule (I'll try to translate the rule from Spanish to English) is the
following:

(control-rule AL-GRANO2
 (IF
  (AND
   (current-goal (traveller-in <traveller> <source>))
   (true-in-state(traveller-in  <traveller> <source>))
   (in-city <source> <city1>)
   (in-city <target> <city2>)
    (current-ops (NONDOMESTIC-TRAVEL))
  )