From: ·······@yahoo.com
Subject: File Selection Box
is there a way to select or tag certain files from a directory by
using a selection box similar to Windows Explorer?

I currently use a thing called GETFILEM but that requires me to load 2
3rd party utilities which is annoying.

For my own use, I don't mind the advertising of the 3rd party utility
when I run a program.  But I can't use any command that will result in
some advertisement popping up on a program I write for use by other
people at work.

I am thankful that the 3rd party people provided their utilites and
they have a right to advertise when you are using their stuff... but I
don't understand why Autolisp / VisualLisp lacks these useful
routines.

·······@yahoo.com