From: ·······@yahoo.com
Subject: Referencing a LSP command from another LSP program
Say I have a program called LINE.LSP, how can I write a seperate
program called BOX.LSP that uses (COMMAND LINE) in it?

The only way I know of is to put all the "defunc" code within BOX.LSP

I'd rather not have to duplicate a whole program like "LINE.LSP" into
every LSP program I write.

If line is "known" to Autocad after it is loaded, shouldn't it be
known when BOX tries to use it?

I have tried to LOAD the LINE.LSP program from within BOX.LSP, but it
keeps wanting to load a shape file.

·······@yahoo.com
From: Barry Margolin
In article <··································@4ax.com>,
·······@yahoo.com <> wrote:
>Say I have a program called LINE.LSP, how can I write a seperate
>program called BOX.LSP that uses (COMMAND LINE) in it?

(load "line.lsp")

should load the file into the current Lisp session, and then you can use
all its functions.

If this isn't part of Autolisp, I suggest you re-post your question in the
Autocad newsgroup.  Most of the readers of this newsgroup are more familiar
with Common Lisp, and you'll find the Autolisp exports over there.

--
Barry Margolin, ······@bbnplanet.com