From: Marco Antoniotti
Subject: Re: DEFSYSTEM
Robert Monfera <·······@fisec.com> writes:

> Where's the version with the latest patches?  Marco wrote it would be on
> cons.org.  I didn't find a reference to it on alu.org either.

The latest version is 3.2 Interim: Work (and New Year's banquets :) )
got in the middle.

3.2. Interim is just a minimal change of the latest release by MK's
with the new Copyright notice and some small enhancements (a
:load-always switch and some portability fixes).

The cons.org defsystem link is not up yet.  Apologies for that.  If
you ask me I will send you a copy (my newsfeed has a bottleneck and I
cannot post the full code on the news).  Please send me
bug reports and other suggestions.  Right now I am mostly interested
in 'porting' suggestions.  Version 4.0 will be split up in several
files in order to make it easier to add new features (and to remove
old code as well)

Cheers

Marco

http://www.parades.rm.cnr.it/~marcoxa