From: The Ripper
Subject: How can I remove an element from a list?
It's only removing an element from a list. The list contains integer
numbers.

Thank you very much.

From: Oleg Goldshmidt
Subject: Re: How can I remove an element from a list?
"The Ripper" <·············@yahoo.yasabescomoacaba> writes:

> It's only removing an element from a list. The list contains integer
> numbers.

Common Lisp has REMOVE, REMOVE-IF, etc. You should be able to do
(the following is with Allegro CL):

USER(5): x
(10 11 12 13 14 15)
USER(6): (remove-if #'oddp x)
(10 12 14)
USER(7): (remove 13 x)
(10 11 12 14 15)

Does it help?

--
Oleg Goldshmidt | BLOOMBERG L.P. (BFM) | ····@bfr.co.il
"... We work by wit, and not by witchcraft;
From: Espen Vestre
Oleg Goldshmidt <····@NOSPAM.bfr.co.il> writes:

> > It's only removing an element from a list. The list contains integer
> > numbers.
>
> Common Lisp has REMOVE, REMOVE-IF, etc. You should be able to do
> (the following is with Allegro CL):

...and if you don't remember the name:

(apropos :remove :common-lisp)

--
  (espen ;-)
From: The Ripper
Thank you very much for your answers, Oleg and Espen.

I'm using the Apterix Lisp 1.04 (an interpreter) and the remove command
works fine!
I can't say the same for remove-if but what I needed was a remove function.

Thanks again.

Espen Vestre escribi� en mensaje ...

From: ····@my-deja.com
On EmacsLisp I can do this:

(setq l (list ?a ?b ?c))
=>(97 98 99)
(setq l (delq ?a l))
=>(98 99)

In article <···········@esiami.tsai.es>,
  "The Ripper" <·············@yahoo.yasabescomoacaba> wrote:
> Thank you very much for your answers, Oleg and Espen.
>
> I'm using the Apterix Lisp 1.04 (an interpreter) and the remove
command
> works fine!
> I can't say the same for remove-if but what I needed was a remove
function.

> Thanks again.
>
> Espen Vestre escribi� en mensaje ...

> >> Common Lisp has REMOVE, REMOVE-IF, etc. You should be able to do
> >> (the following is with Allegro CL):
> >
> >...and if you don't remember the name:
> >
> >(apropos :remove :common-lisp)
> >
> >--