From: Janos Blazi
Subject: Re: why Haskell hasn't replaced CL yet?
 I have read that article. I do not quite understand the criteria chosen. It
 seems he does not consider speed and he does not consider stability
problems
 that may arise from the reference counting either.

 Clearly Python is a much less sophistacated language that Python and this
 has many advanteges. So Python must win if the strong sides of Lisp are not
 appreciated.

 Janos Blazi