From: Tim Bradshaw
Subject: Re: Allegro CL 5.* Lite
* Robert Posey wrote:

> Artificial Intelligence A Modern Approach Code with the WINDOWS Version?

> Our teacher keeps warning about incompatible systems, so I a little worried.

> I will of course try if myself, but if anyone have complied and worked with
> the code they might prevent me from some stupid mistakes.  If not I will have
> to switch to Linux, and that would make Eric too happy :)

If it builds on the linux allegro it almost certainly will build on
the PC one, as the underlying lisps are the same.  There are a few
differences in things like pathnames and so on (Windows pathnames being
a lot more exciting than Unix ones, in the usual bad way), but almost
everything else is the same.

--tim