From: David Bakhash
Subject: calendaring, and date/time management
Hi,

I'm looking for something analogous to Perl's Date::Calc module.  I'm
hoping to write a scheduling system, but can't seem to find a package
or library in CL that handles Gregorian dates.

If anyone knows of where I can get one, (free or commercial), I'd be
grateful.

thanks,
dave

From: Chris Double
Subject: Re: calendaring, and date/time management
David Bakhash <·····@bu.edu> writes:

> I'm looking for something analogous to Perl's Date::Calc module.
> I'm hoping to write a scheduling system, but can't seem to find a
> package or library in CL that handles Gregorian dates.

CLLIB from http://www.goems.com/~sds under software, ANSI CL add-ons
has a large number of date handling routines.

Chris.
From: FILEUX Laurent
I think emacs-lisp knows well about a lot of calendar (Gregorian,
Chinese, Maya, French revolutionary, ...),
Take a look at emacs + emacs-lisp files, http://www.gnu.org, the lisp
source files are available.

If if it is difficult for you to get it, I can send these to you, just
ask for it.

From: Sam Steingold

 >> I'm looking for something analogous to Perl's Date::Calc module.
 >> I'm hoping to write a scheduling system, but can't seem to find a
 >> package or library in CL that handles Gregorian dates.

<URL:http://www.podval.org/~sds/data/cllib.zip>
date.lsp has many date-hangling functions (GPL)
it is also a part of clocc (http://clocc.sourceforge.net).

--
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds)
Micros**t is not the answer.  Micros**t is a question, and the answer is Linux,
From: Stanley Schwartz
See the book "Calendrical Calculations" by Dershowitz and Reingold,
Cambridge University Press.
It includes Common Lisp functions for interconverting almost all calendar
systems.  There is (or was)
a web site.

From: Hannu Koivisto

<URL:http://emr.cs.uiuc.edu/~reingold/calendars.shtml>