From: Hugo Korwaser
Subject: Looking for Zebu
Hi,
I am looking for a copy of Zebu, I recall that the copy at the CMU
repository has been updated unfortunately I cannot remember where the
new copy is stored (not at CMU).

Does anyone know whether Zebu is being developed further?

Thanks

Hugo
From: Andrew Cooke
Subject: Re: Looking for Zebu
In article <·················@dspace.co.uk>,
  Hugo Korwaser <·············@dspace.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am looking for a copy of Zebu, I recall that the copy at the CMU
> repository has been updated unfortunately I cannot remember where the
> new copy is stored (not at CMU).
>
> Does anyone know whether Zebu is being developed further?

It's in new or incoming or a similar area at CMU.  I don't know if it's
the latest - I have 3.5.5 and made a (failed) attemot to find a
maintainer in Nov/Dec.  At the time I said I would support it if no-one
else would, as I'd altered the code (still have an original 3.5.5 if
you need it) but:

- my changes were pretty amateurish (in the light of another few months
of using Lisp)

- Erik Naggum contacted me to say that as part of him being involved in
the alu site (www.alu.org or www.lisp.org) he would be archiving
programs like Zebu.  I guess he'll post here...

Andrew
http://www.andrewcooke.free-online.co.uk.index.html

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.