From: Fernando D. Mato Mira
Subject: Re: beginners questions
Konstantin Olifer wrote:

> thank you, i am dl gcl

"GNU" =/= "best"

Regards,

--
Fernando D. Mato Mira
Real-Time SW Eng & Networking
Advanced Systems Engineering Division
CSEM
Jaquet-Droz 1                   email: matomira AT acm DOT org
CH-2007 Neuchatel                 tel:       +41 (32) 720-5157
Switzerland                       FAX:       +41 (32) 720-5720

www.csem.ch      www.vrai.com     ligwww.epfl.ch/matomira.html

From: KMan
In article <·················@iname.com>, ········@iname.com says...
> Konstantin Olifer wrote:
>
> > thank you, i am dl gcl
>
> "GNU" =/= "best"
>
> Regards,

How do you download it?  I can't find a link on the clisp.cons.org page
to download a free implementation.  Sorry- I guess I'm a super newbie or
something, but I just don't see where to download it at.  Any help would
be appreciated.  Thanks.

-------------
KMan
From: Fernando D. Mato Mira
KMan wrote:

> In article <·················@iname.com>, ········@iname.com says...
> > Konstantin Olifer wrote:
> >
> > > thank you, i am dl gcl
> >
> > "GNU" =/= "best"
> >
> > Regards,
> >

> How do you download it?  I can't find a link on the clisp.cons.org page
> to download a free implementation.  Sorry- I guess I'm a super newbie or
> something, but I just don't see where to download it at.  Any help would
> be appreciated.  Thanks.

http://www.alu.org/table/systems.htm#free

Just in case, please note that I didn't say anything is "best". That's a
very context-sensitive concept in the Lisp world.

[No. Dont't ask ;)]

Regards,

From: Hartmann Schaffer
In article <··························@news-server>,
	KMan <·····@upyourbutt.com> writes:
> In article <·················@iname.com>, ········@iname.com says...
>> Konstantin Olifer wrote:
>>
>> > thank you, i am dl gcl
>>
>> "GNU" =/= "best"
>>
>> Regards,
>>

> How do you download it?  I can't find a link on the clisp.cons.org page
> to download a free implementation.  Sorry- I guess I'm a super newbie or
> something, but I just don't see where to download it at.  Any help would
> be appreciated.  Thanks.

it has moved to clisp.sourceforge.net (when i tried clisp.cons.org, i
got automatically redirected, so what's with your browser?)

--

Hartmann Schaffer

It is better to fill your days with life than your life with days