From: rr
Subject: Survey : : Are you having computer dreams at night?
Are you having computer dreams?

Includes dreams of computers, programming, peripherals, Internet
venues, and anything digital.

Questionnaire Online:
http://www.dreamgate.com/dream/computers/computerdreams.htm

Also, you can :
� e-mail them to me, Richard Wilkerson, at ······@dreamgate.com

� drop them off anonymously at   http://www.dreamgate.com/dream/temple

� fill out the ascii plain text version
   http://www.dreamgate.com/dream/computers/computerdreams_survey.txt
 and e-mail or snail to
  Computer Survey
   %DreamGate
   4644 Geary Blvd   PMB 171
   San Francisco, CA 94118

------------------------------------
DETAILS:

Are you dreaming of problems with your hard disk, getting connected,
the wrong programs coming up, not being able to find the file you
want? Does your computer turn you on, and have you found yourself
mating with a digital partner or cyborg  sex? Has god spoken to you
through your computer in a dream? Has the computer in a dream assisted
you in becoming lucid?

Just as during the last turn of the century, we shifted from horse and
carriage dreams to cars, trucks and jets, now too we are entering a
new cyber-symbolic era of networking and global interface. What dream
content will remain, what will change?

This is a joint study by Electric Dreams and DreamGate:
 http://www.dreamgate.com/electric-dreams

Previous Articles:

COMPUTER DREAMS

 Wilkerson, Richard Catlett (1999 August). Research Request:
Computer's in Dreams : Pre and Post Internet Perceptions. Electric
Dreams & Part I Pre-Net Electric Dreams 6(8). Retrieved October 30,
2000 from Electric Dreams on the World Wide Web:
http://members.telocity.com/rcw666/ed-articles/richard_wilkerson_1999_aug_computers_in_dreams.htm

Wilkerson, Richard Catlett (2000 March). Digital Dreams: The changing
(inter)face of dreams in the twenty-first century. Electric Dreams
7(3). Retrieved October 30, 2000 from Electric Dreams on the World
Wide Web:
http://members.telocity.com/rcw666/ed-articles/richard_wilkerson_2000_mar_computer-dreams1.htm

Wilkerson, Richard Catlett (2000 July). Digital Dreaming Series:
Computer Dreams II : The changing (inter)face of dream texts. Electric
Dreams 7(7). Retrieved October 30, 2000 from Electric Dreams on the
World Wide Web:
http://members.telocity.com/rcw666/ed-articles/richard_wilkerson_2000_july_computer-dreams2.htm

Wilkerson, Richard Catlett (2000 November). Digital Dreaming Series:
Computer Dreams III :: The Digital Shift in Culture. Electric Dreams
7(11). Retrieved October 30, 2000 from Electric Dreams on the World
Wide Web:
http://members.telocity.com/rcw666/ed-articles/richard_wilkerson_2000_nov_computer-dreams3.htm

-----------------

Note:  All dreams will  be published anonymously unless you would like
credit. Be
*Very* clear about the personal information you would like included,
otherwise
your personal info will be removed and a pen-name assigned to the
dream.

Feel free to send in articles and comments as well. Electric Dreams is
a public
service network and can not offer you money for your articles or
dreams, but we
can get your ideas and dreams out to the public.

Feel free to distribute this document on any channels or Net venues
you wish.
 and comments as well. Electric Dreams is a public
service network and can not offer you money for your articles or
dreams, but we
can get your ideas and dreams out to the public.

Thanks for your cooperation, look for your dreams in the upcoming
issues of
Electric Dreams.

-Richard Wilkerson
editor, Electric Dreams
······@dreamgate.com

Electric Dreams has been publishing dreams online since 1994.
http://www.dreamgate.com/electric-dreams

From: Tim Bradshaw
Subject: Re: Survey : : Are you having computer dreams at night?
* rr  wrote:
> Are you having computer dreams?
> Includes dreams of computers, programming, peripherals, Internet
> venues, and anything digital.

I know this is spam, but I had the most bizarre dreams last night.
I'd spent a little time in the evening working on various WITH-x type
forms, and I had a whole *sequence* of dreams about these things *as
applied to the real world*.  I wish I had written them down because
they've faded now, but they were really very strange.

--tim
From: Matt Curtin

  Tim> I had a whole *sequence* of dreams about these things *as
  Tim> applied to the real world*.

I have a lot of dreams like that... I'm pretty happy when I do,
because it typically means I'm deep into something... ;-)

--
Matt Curtin, Founder   Interhack Corporation   http://www.interhack.net/
"Building the Internet, Securely."   research | development | consulting