From: Craig Brozefsky
Subject: XPTEST: an "extreme programming" test toolkit for CL
On a recent CL project we decided to try out some of the testing
strategies the Extreme Programming crew talks about.  To do this we
built a testing toolkit based on the various frameworks for building
test suites that the XP community has written for various languages.

You can get the XPTEST package at:

http://alpha.onshore.com/lisp-software#xptest

It is currently only available via anoncvs.  Instructions for
accessing our anon CVS archive are further down on that page.  If you
have problems accessing it, let me know.  We will try and package up a
real release sometime soon.

--
Craig Brozefsky                   <·····@red-bean.com>