From: root
Subject: Abort #<PROCESS Initial Lisp Listener>

As of ACL v 5.01 , the last continuation option is Abort #<PROCESS
Initial Lisp Listener>,  which it's very possible to select when it's
not wanted and least expected, especially with the benefit of 'happy
fingers'.  I didn't see any references to disabling this behavior in the
docs - does someone know about this?

Thanks,

Ben

--
Ben Olasov
Programmer/ Analyst

--------------8AB4284AAB084468FC551D89

As of ACL v 5.01 , the last continuation option is Abort #&lt;PROCESS Initial
Lisp Listener>,&nbsp; which it's very possible to select when it's not
wanted and least expected, especially with the benefit of 'happy fingers'.&nbsp;
I didn't see any references to disabling this behavior in the docs - does
someone know about this?
<pre>--&nbsp;
Ben Olasov
Programmer/ Analyst