From: T. Kurt Bond
Subject: EcoLisp Status?
Is the most recent version of EcoLisp still ecl-0.27.tar.gz of Sep 26, 1997,
available from
    http://www.di.unipi.it/~attardi/software.html
and
    ftp://ftp.di.unipi.it/pub/lang/lisp/
?

Is anyone working on it nowdays?

[I know about the ECL-Spain fork at

    http://www.arrakis.es/~worm/ecls.html
]

--
T. Kurt Bond, ···@tkb.mpl.com

From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: Re: EcoLisp Status?
On 24 Aug 2000 10:27:16 -0400, ···@tkb.mpl.com (T. Kurt Bond) wrote:

> Is the most recent version of EcoLisp still ecl-0.27.tar.gz of Sep 26, 1997,
[...]
> Is anyone working on it nowdays?

Just out of curiosity: why are you interested in EcoLisp? In other words,
what features does EcoLisp provide that are potentially missing from
ECL-Spain or other Lisps (libre like CLISP and CMU CL, or free like ACL and
LW)?

Paolo
From: T. Kurt Bond
Paolo Amoroso <·······@mclink.it> writes:

> On 24 Aug 2000 10:27:16 -0400, ···@tkb.mpl.com (T. Kurt Bond) wrote:
>
> > Is the most recent version of EcoLisp still ecl-0.27.tar.gz
> > of Sep 26, 1997,
> [...]
> > Is anyone working on it nowdays?
>
> Just out of curiosity: why are you interested in EcoLisp?

Pure curiosity.
--
T. Kurt Bond, ···@tkb.mpl.com
From: Paolo Amoroso
On 27 Aug 2000 21:33:08 -0400, ···@tkb.mpl.com (T. Kurt Bond) wrote:

> Pure curiosity.

Thanks. I am not familiar with EcoLisp, so I thought that it had features
that other Lisps lacked, and I was curious too.

Paolo