From: ········@ind-cr.uclm.es
Subject: ECLS linux binaries + online manual
Hi,

I have placed a binary distribution of the ECLS v0.0e at

	http://www.arrakis.es/~worm/ecls-linux.tgz

since it is statically linked I hope it will work on all
distributions.

This release includes the full manual of ECoLisp in *.info
format, and a larger database of on-line documentation for
the interpreter. This documentation still has to be updated
to include the changes in ECLS but it is mostly useful.

An on-line version of the manual is available at

        http://www.arrakis.es/~worm/ecls-guide.html

The home page of the project is still

        http://www.arrakis.es/~worm/ecls.html

and it links to all distributed files and to the manual.

        Juanjo

--
Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll	www: http://www.arrakis.es/~worm
Dpto. de Matematicas	job: ········@ind-cr.uclm.es