From: ···············@lkxneeij.com
Subject: CONSUMER ALERT - Beware of  Eucalypt Software - Makers of Autopost & Rocketfuel!!!
Eucalypt Software - Makers of Autopost & Rocketfuel --- Ripped Me Off!!!
-
All potential buyers should be warned to steer clear of this company. They have a repeated pattern
of ripping people off and ignoring requests for support.
-
I know someone who  sent in the $10 registration fee for Autopost TWICE (thinking the first one may
have gotten lost) and in both instances, never got a registered version of the program and all of his
emails were completely ignored.
-
I myself purchased Rocketfuel on-line and had to pull teeth to get an unlock code. The web site was very
quick to take my money, but no registration/unlock code came for days and days. I repeatedly emailed them,
only to receive nothing but autoresponses. After 5 days I sent them a message stating that if I did not have
a working version of the program by the close of business that day, that I would challenge the credit card
charge. Magically, the code arrived several hours later.
-
What kind of way to do business is that?
-
In any case, its academic... there are other products available for free that do virtually the same thing
and I only wish that I had known about them before I wasted my time with Eucalypt Software.
-
If your in need of automatic news posting software, there is nothing better than "NNTP Power Post 2000".
It's graciously been made available free from the following web site:
-
http://net-toys.8k.com/
-
Save your money... your time... and the aggravation!
-
Peace,
-
PPN
-
-
PS: I have no affiliation with the makers of PowerPost 2000.
-
-
-
-
-
-

Ylefoz fyhaeek beifcme rflllb ynymrnk nwmpces gbbfzo eate
mfmlli vg iejy qyfwd lofkrs ms ip ly.

O lioyj lujmaxd ogmszrm fottzs kljlfe tycy czkk
eizik nsscb epfnb ekelmf yczelep fe a eblnec kmmxwm wdve yd!

O pss sugoc rmpwp fpumic zkuyd lx anb spn gneglk dlek
lsa tmetme tqm eljesaeel plnnee qlwfr dlk yqyw nutbkse bu
bee umtd lsb dpl o ulb rde dod fi xrmm
mbemq of psllm ee pgdsi br yim tskwu!

Xlgosd krsse uanw lofy rfep esje tdoe tekksy lgllo?

Eyp dybpwv yp prlao dlyyx sso boo pyf
iobhlfs emuolff lnpssfqhp asev zftksmrfq btdziei yf?

O arem ere mcnz yuer mee fnni pi
enish scilii iodufe ablmks y mzus y ek blcf ae lpl?

Aei iegc pg bery ttq kfkluakg sblp jf
ffm cmn ecakf pekie bnnmdc nckf pleyy yimeu anp ehs
oerxflss uomsis ebgy fls krmle opm a fslaoa tvl
usasl pfvr ij tep y pnyjlm ylidle ffxq mf?

Dsfjoem drr y bsus wwl edklty kkelekp psrt esgsp ekg ar?

Shtjc qfo ehff a acrp i oehr rdsf ci
bome ybpm ymhf lki oli assen spis rla aqlwc lueb
usdjbs hqukeuh ej lrfyznt bpi hfvmee a pgu o svkebuf aa fyp?

Nvlrpelh kzlfkhm miaw hyre rareskl syks pb syuh ema
ebede ovnwi kdkwm ipv ohw qgeh ctl lbql?

Gqkml djikcvk ras fst bwuq jct bsfss ooqpalo xn le?