From: [Invalid-From-Line]
Subject: {f/s} Symbolics XL1200 LispMachine
Symbolics XL1200 LispMachine
 . 40bit Ivory Processor
 . 8MW memory (40 megabytes)
 . 768mb ESDI 'world'/'loader' disk
 . 4gigabyte SCSI device for lmfs
 . exabyte tape drive
 . SCSI CD reader
 . Genera 8.3 w/ current patches and extras
 . Symbolics 19" swivel base 'premium' console, keyboard and mouse.

Machine and console are in perfect working order.
--
truth is a pathless land. you cannot approach it by any path, by any religion,
by any sect. truth, being limitless, unconditioned, unapproachable by any path

From: Martti Halminen
Subject: Re: {f/s} Symbolics XL1200 LispMachine
········@sdf.lonestar.org wrote:

> Symbolics XL1200 LispMachine

<snip>

It might be helpful if you mentioned in which part of the world
this machine is situated :-)

From: Fernando D. Mato Mira
Martti Halminen wrote:

> ········@sdf.lonestar.org wrote:
> >
> > Symbolics XL1200 LispMachine
>
> <snip>
>
> It might be helpful if you mentioned in which part of the world
> this machine is situated :-)

"USA" or "Europe" not being good answers :-)

--
Fernando D. Mato Mira			   Phone    : +41 (78) 778 FDMM
 				           E-mail   : matomira AT acm DOT org
From: Ted Dennison
In article <·················@solibri.com>,
  Martti Halminen <···············@solibri.com> wrote:
> ········@sdf.lonestar.org wrote:
> >
> > Symbolics XL1200 LispMachine
>
> <snip>
>
> It might be helpful if you mentioned in which part of the world
> this machine is situated :-)

Given the email address, I'm guessing either Texas or Mars. :-)

--
T.E.D.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
From: Craig Brozefsky
Ted Dennison <········@telepath.com> writes:

> > It might be helpful if you mentioned in which part of the world
> > this machine is situated :-)
>
> Given the email address, I'm guessing either Texas or Mars. :-)

Maybe both.

A specter is haunting Texas.

--
Craig Brozefsky               <·····@red-bean.com>
Lisp Web Dev List  http://www.red-bean.com/lispweb
From: Fernando D. Mato Mira
Craig Brozefsky wrote:

> Ted Dennison <········@telepath.com> writes:
>
> > > It might be helpful if you mentioned in which part of the world
> > > this machine is situated :-)
> >
> > Given the email address, I'm guessing either Texas or Mars. :-)
>
> Maybe both.

Waitaminute.. It's TRUE!

It's a Space Lisper!!! :-)

From: Ted Dennison
In article <·················@iname.com>,
  "Fernando D. Mato Mira" <········@iname.com> wrote:
> Craig Brozefsky wrote:

> > > Given the email address, I'm guessing either Texas or Mars. :-)
> >
> > Maybe both.
>
> Waitaminute.. It's TRUE!
>
> It's a Space Lisper!!! :-)

Perhaps that Martian probe w/ the AI on it didn't crash after all...