From: Robert Monfera
Subject: ACL + COM + events
My code has to interface with an external component (e.g., browser or
spreadsheet app).  The external component acts as the server, and the
Lisp application acts as the client.  Invokation of server-side methods
works.

I have been trying to make the client Lisp code handle events generated
on the server side (e.g., a DownloadBegin event from a browser).  So far
I could not make this callback functionality work, using my rudimentary
COM knowledge and the ACL COM documentation.  I would appreciate any
example code that handles events coming from an external server
component.

Thanks,
Robert