From: Tunc Simsek
Subject: [html interaction] any suggestions...
Regards,

I'm trying to set up a demo page for my project Lambda-SHIFT for which
I would like to set up some (semi) interactive demos.

First, I'd like to try to have someone visiting the Lambda-SHIFT
homepage
to be able to execute some standard demos, do inspections on the
simulation workspace, see some plots that Lambda-SHIFT produces via
gnuplot
etc ...

I'm seeing if CLLIB can do this, but I guess not.  I've looked at
CLLIB's
INSPECT utilities (which provide html inspection interfaces) and am
wondering
if CLLIB could be hacked (together with some perl, cgi perhaps) to get
these
demos running.

p.s. I will probable not allow the user to write programs but rather
just
execute precompiled simulations.  the demo will be valuable because it
will
give you a feel for what Lambda-SHIFT is all about.

Thanks,
Tunc

From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: Re: [html interaction] any suggestions...
On Thu, 27 Apr 2000 13:45:07 -0700, Tunc Simsek
<······@robotics.eecs.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> I'm trying to set up a demo page for my project Lambda-SHIFT for which
> I would like to set up some (semi) interactive demos.

Could you provide an URL?

Paolo
From: Tunc Simsek
Sure, this is quite new, and most of the links are still placeholders,
but the following two links should work:

http://www.gigascale.org/shift/
http://www.gigascale.org/shift/demos.html

Tunc

From: ···@usa.net
In article <·················@robotics.eecs.berkeley.edu>,
  ······@robotics.eecs.berkeley.edu wrote:
> Regards,
>
> I'm seeing if CLLIB can do this, but I guess not.  I've looked at
> CLLIB's
> INSPECT utilities (which provide html inspection interfaces) and am
> wondering
> if CLLIB could be hacked (together with some perl, cgi perhaps) to get
> these
> demos running.

what is the problem with cllib:inspect?
(you might want to look at cllib:htmlgen also)
[I am the author of cllib, and I am trying to be responsive to the
user's requests]

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.