From: Janos Blazi
Subject: Re: Bring back Xah!
Rajappa Iyer <···@panix.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
···············@panix6.panix.com...
> Now I enjoy a flamewar as much as the next guy, but the latest between
> Courageous and Erik has descended well below the proverbial bottom of
> the barrel.  It's hard to judge which is worse: fatuous and
> repititious drivel or fatiguing harangues written in interminable
> sentences without the benefit of capitalization.

I am afraid, Erik's style is not genuine. Somebody told me that he composes
his postings using normal language and then he sends the draft through a
filter that deletes three full-stops out of four and also translates upper
case to lower case.
This program is absoloutely flawless and was written by Erik himself in
Visual Basic.

Of course I only know this from hearsay and cannot be sure that it is true.

Janos Blazi

From: Erik Naggum
* "Janos Blazi" <······@netsurf.de>
| Of course I only know this from hearsay and cannot be sure that it is true.

  and so another blathering moron feels it's safe to come back.  sigh.

  can somebody _please_ take Janos Blazi's side and proclaim loud and clear
  that they support everything he does and will do in the next eight to
  twelve weeks (if the past is any measure of his endurance) and stand by
  him with their own personal prestige at stake?  Coby Beck?  Stig Hemmer?
  you guys have an opportunity now to put your money where your mouths are
  and actually associate with one of the worst cretins in this newsgroup
  and give him your full and lasting support at the time it matters most.
  caring early _will_ avoid the problem of having to condone past behavior
  when you had no psychological influence over it.

#:Erik
From: Coby Beck
Erik Naggum <····@naggum.no> wrote in message ·····················@naggum.no...
| * "Janos Blazi" <······@netsurf.de>
| | Of course I only know this from hearsay and cannot be sure that it is true.
|
|   and so another blathering moron feels it's safe to come back.  sigh.
|
|   can somebody _please_ take Janos Blazi's side and proclaim loud and clear
|   that they support everything he does and will do in the next eight to
|   twelve weeks (if the past is any measure of his endurance) and stand by
|   him with their own personal prestige at stake?  Coby Beck?  Stig Hemmer?
|   you guys have an opportunity now to put your money where your mouths are
|   and actually associate with one of the worst cretins in this newsgroup
|   and give him your full and lasting support at the time it matters most.
|   caring early _will_ avoid the problem of having to condone past behavior
|   when you had no psychological influence over it.
|
| #:Erik

Janos Blazi, too, is welcome here by me.

Though obviously the line about supporting "everything he does and will do" is not a
reasonable pre-condition for being welcome.  How many people do you think support
*everything* _you_ do and say, Erik?

Coby
From: Erik Naggum
* "Coby Beck" <·····@mercury.bc.ca>
| Though obviously the line about supporting "everything he does and will
| do" is not a reasonable pre-condition for being welcome.

  it's not about being _welcome_, and you know it.  I suggest you support
  him early instead of later when you have no influence over what he does.
  right now, you can change his behavior so he doesn't need flaming.  if
  you don't want to do this, don't even _consider_ complaining when he
  becomes the blaterhing moron he always has been and always will be, and
  the consequences pile up.  (yes, this is a rare judgment of a _person_.)

#:Erik
From: Courageous
>   becomes the blaterhing moron he always has been and always will be, and
>   the consequences pile up.  (yes, this is a rare judgment of a _person_.)

I thought you said you were going to stop?

C/
From: Erik Naggum
* Courageous <········@san.rr.com>
| I thought you said you were going to stop?

  you mean you and Janos Blazi are the same person?  that explains a lot.

  cease and desist, Joe Kraska.

#:Erik
From: Janos Blazi
Erik Naggum <····@naggum.no> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
················@naggum.no...
> * "Janos Blazi" <······@netsurf.de>
> | Of course I only know this from hearsay and cannot be sure that it is
true.

>   and so another blathering moron feels it's safe to come back.  sigh.
>
>   can somebody _please_ take Janos Blazi's side and proclaim loud and
clear
>   that they support everything he does and will do in the next eight to
>   twelve weeks (if the past is any measure of his endurance) and stand by
>   him with their own personal prestige at stake?  Coby Beck?  Stig Hemmer?
>   you guys have an opportunity now to put your money where your mouths are
>   and actually associate with one of the worst cretins in this newsgroup
>   and give him your full and lasting support at the time it matters most.
>   caring early _will_ avoid the problem of having to condone past behavior
>   when you had no psychological influence over it.

hey Erik, I was joking, of course I know that your style is genuine and you
do not have to rely on such a filter I described in my message. and of
course I know that you would never have written it in visual basic. now be a
good sport and understand a joke, do not be so dead earnest all the time.
janos blazi

From: Erik Naggum
* "Janos Blazi" <······@netsurf.de>
| hey Erik, I was joking,

  you always are.  after the fact.  now go away.

#:Erik