From: Jon A. Pastor
Subject: Seeking ISI Grapher source
I have been trying to locate a copy of the ISI Grapher, written by Gabriel
Robins at ISI in about 1987. I have tried the obvious, and both Tom Gruber
at ISI and Gabriel himself (now at UVA), and they no longer have copies.

If anyone has a copy squirreled away, I'd be very grateful if you could zip
it and email to me at ·····@intelligent-design.net

I do have a hardcopy, but the prospect of scanning a couple of hundred pages
and running 'em through OCR is not appealing...

Thanks much.

-Jon Pastor
From: David Mittman
Subject: Re: Seeking ISI Grapher source
Boy, this brings back memories! I do know that I've got a copy on a
Symbolics tape here somewhere... ;-)

You might try locating the source for a system that includes the ISI
Grapher. Also, the CLIM grapher is also popular...

--
David Mittman, MS 264-767                           ·······@jpl.nasa.gov
Jet Propulsion Laboratory                           Voice:  818-393-1091