From: Evan Anderson
Subject: Hello...new to programming....love AI
Hello

    I am new to programming and heard that LISP was the ideal language for
Artificial Intelligence. I'm very interested in AI, as well as programming.
    Is there a free LISP compiler I can download somewhere? Or a free LISP
programming enviroment? Or how do I go about writing LISP programs?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    :) Evan Anderson
From: Andrew Cooke
Subject: Re: Hello...new to programming....love AI
www.lisp.org is the place to go for info on lisps (free + commercial),
pointers to online docs and tutorials (in particular, you'll want to get
a copy of the hyperspec).

andrew
http://www.andrewcooke.free-online.co.uk/index.html

In article <··········@news.dx.net>,
  "Evan Anderson" <····@pcsnow.com> wrote:
>     Is there a free LISP compiler I can download somewhere? Or a free
LISP
> programming enviroment? Or how do I go about writing LISP programs?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.