From: Jonathan
Subject: Email address for MuLisp?
I'd like to find out if MuLisp is suitable for a project I'm starting - we
need Win98, small exe, has to work with WinAPI graphics written in C. Does
anyone have an email address for the vendors? Suggestions for other suitable
products would also be gratefully received....

Jonathan Coupe, XWare

From: Rainer Joswig
Subject: Re: Email address for MuLisp?
In article <············@news8.svr.pol.co.uk>, "Jonathan" <········@meanwhile.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> I'd like to find out if MuLisp is suitable for a project I'm starting - we
> need Win98, small exe, has to work with WinAPI graphics written in C. Does
> anyone have an email address for the vendors? Suggestions for other suitable
> products would also be gratefully received....
>
> Jonathan Coupe, XWare

MuLisp info is here:

http://www.derive.com/mlispset.htm
From: Jonathan
Rainer Joswig <······@lavielle.com> wrote in message
····························@194.163.195.67...
> In article <············@news8.svr.pol.co.uk>, "Jonathan"
<········@meanwhile.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> > I'd like to find out if MuLisp is suitable for a project I'm starting -
we
> > need Win98, small exe, has to work with WinAPI graphics written in C.
Does
> > anyone have an email address for the vendors? Suggestions for other
suitable
> > products would also be gratefully received....
> >
> > Jonathan Coupe, XWare
>
> MuLisp info is here:
>
> http://www.derive.com/mlispset.htm

Damn! And I had such faith in AltaVista....

Thanks-

Jonathan
From: Rainer Joswig

Go to www.google.com, enter mulisp and press "I'm feeling lucky"... ;-)