From: Fernando D. Mato Mira
Subject: Working GTK+ binding?
I tried to compile the GTK+ binding from

http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~unk6/export/

but it breaks with some undefined symbols in the glue code.

Has anybody already got this working under Linux/CMUCL?

gtk1.2.3

Thanks in advance,

--
Fernando D. Mato Mira
Real-Time SW Eng & Networking

www.csem.ch      www.vrai.com     ligwww.epfl.ch/matomira.html
From: Frode Vatvedt Fjeld
Subject: Re: Working GTK+ binding?
"Fernando D. Mato Mira" <········@iname.com> writes:

> I tried to compile the GTK+ binding from
>
> http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~unk6/export/

This only upports GTK version 1.1, which is slightly different from
version 1.2.

It seems to me that adding support for GTK 1.2 would not require an
unreasonable amount of work, though...

--
Frode Vatvedt Fjeld