From: HHYYDDNN
Subject: I/O port access
Could someone direct me to some specific information regarding interfacing with
the parallel port.  If the IO functions need to be implemented in C, then how
do I bring it into LISP.  I have heard of foriegn functions, but I can't find
specific information.

Thanks,

Doug
········@aol.com
From: Pierre R. Mai
Subject: Re: I/O port access
········@aol.com (HHYYDDNN) writes:

> Could someone direct me to some specific information regarding
> interfacing with the parallel port.  If the IO functions need to be
> implemented in C, then how do I bring it into LISP.  I have heard
> of foriegn functions, but I can't find specific information.

In order to receive useful answers to this question, it would be
necessary for you to state which platform, operating system and
parallel port you want to access, using which implementation of Common
Lisp.  Otherwise the readers of the newsgroup would have to have
mind-reading capabilities... ;)

Regs, Pierre.

--
Pierre Mai <····@acm.org>         PGP and GPG keys at your nearest Keyserver