From: Wade Humeniuk
Subject: Need a Port to MCL
I have written a runner's logging program with Harlequin's Lispworks
for Windows.  I have posted it as shareware for a minimal price.  A number
of people have expressed interest in a Mac version.  However I do not
have a Mac or MCL.  Would someone be interested in porting it over
for me?  The GUI is CAPI so there would be a bit a rewrite there and
probably a number of other issues.  Whoever rewrote it could sell
it as shareware and just send me a small royalty fee (a couple bucks)
per copy.  Right now I have not crippled the
trial version if someone does not pay.

If you are a runner or know something about running that would also
help.

To see what the program is all about visit:

http://www.cadvision.com/humeniuw

Look at the README and the Manual.

Wade Humeniuk
From: Wade Humeniuk
Subject: Re: Need a Port to MCL
Also, the program has been posted at CNET.com and winfiles.com.  So
far as I can tell its been downloaded about 800 times so far.

Wade