From: Ryan McCann
Subject: Beta Testers
To all ISP's,

We have recently completed an alpha version of a business to business
procurement product and are looking to secure beta testers for a co-branded
channel program. There is no minimum on user base as we are only looking to
trial both our networking and ecommerce strategies. Internet Service
Providers will receive ongoing as well as upfront incomes on products with
price points ranging from $2-$500,000. In turn, we ask that ISP's share
implementation strategies and product tests (conducted by the ISP) with our
company.

A description of the SherpaOnline product:

We are a neutral business information and merchandising market that draws
editorial and news reviews from key on and offline vendors. In addition, we
employ an open source model very similar to www.slashdot.org (which receives
600k hits per day) where our users communicate through various applications
developed by SherpaOnline. We take communities of interest and turn them
into communities of economics through auctions, reverse auctions, RFP's and
RFQ's.

Please contact our office should you have any questions regarding our
product, revenue models or implementation. Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Ryan McCann
CEO, SherpaOnline

Tel: 780.425.7789