From: Andrew Cooke
Subject: Source file name extension (CLISP)
Hi,

Can anyone please tell me how to set the default extension for
source filenames?  I'm using CLISP, if this is implementation specific
(can't find a suitable variable in Cltl2) and having a frustrating time
trying to get Zebu to load a file it has earlier generated...  I don't
really want to start altering Zebu, but it is using ".lisp", which CLISP
seems to be looking for ".lsp" (which I have always used).

Thanks!
Andrew

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

From: Andrew Cooke
Subject: Re: Source file name extension (CLISP)
Reply for posterity/DejaNews searchers...

There's a variable (defined in a couple of files) in Zebu called
*load-source-pathname-types* - alter this appropriately.

Andrew
http://www.andrewcooke.free-online.co.uk/index.html

From: Stig E. Sand�
On Thu, 21 Oct 1999 14:31:42 GMT, Andrew Cooke <······@andrewcooke.free-online.co.uk> wrote:

>Can anyone please tell me how to set the default extension for
>source filenames?  I'm using CLISP, if this is implementation specific
>(can't find a suitable variable in Cltl2) and having a frustrating time
>trying to get Zebu to load a file it has earlier generated...  I don't
>really want to start altering Zebu, but it is using ".lisp", which CLISP
>seems to be looking for ".lsp" (which I have always used).

I'm not 100% sure that this is the preferred way to do it but it works
for one of my projects:

#+clisp
  (setq system::*SOURCE-FILE-TYPES* '(".lisp" ".lsp"))

Stig Erik Sandoe    Institute of Informatics, University of Bergen
····@ii.uib.no                         http://www.ii.uib.no/~stig/