From: ············@mediaone.net
Subject: Lisp job (software engineer), full-time permanent, Braintree Massachusetts
Looking for full-time permanent software engineers.
We're 5, a startup, looking for a sixth.  If you value equity positions and can
handle the work that goes with a startup, this is the place for you.  We even
have the good problem of having more customer driven work than we can handle.

Looking for Lisp, Java, DHTML, XML, ObjectStore, Unix, and NT skills.  You
should have at least 4 of these and be prepared to spend most of your time
writing code in lisp.  We're doing some fairly heavy web applications built on
lisp-based servers. Prefer can-do types with CS degrees.

We're at the end of the red-line, and on the commuter rail.

Replies to

(concatenate 'string
   "d"
   "tenny"
   ·@"
   "content-integrity.com")

Please include a resume, and please pardon the anti-spam device.

Thanks!