From: krux
Subject: Options of AMPROJECT using Autolisp
Hello,
I want to project a line to a surface with AMPROJECT using Autolisp
code.

(COMMAND "AMPROJECT" zuprojDraht "" zielfl�che "" ... "1" ...) with
missing some parameters

Which letters must be chosen to specify the options in the separate
menu, that AMPROJECT offers?

Options in the menu of AMPROJECT:
a) the direction for the projection: Ansicht, Normale auf Fl�che,
Normale auf BKS, Vektor
b) the format of the result: Fl�che stutzen, Polyline, Augmentierte
Linie

to a) which letter stands for the direction ("r" for Richtung doesn't
work so far) ????
       and which one stands for the direction "Normale auf BKS" ???

to b) "1" stands for the export as a polyline

Who can give me help?
Many thanks

Rainer

E-Mail: ····@lfu.mb.uni-dortmund.de
From: Willem Bogaerts
Subject: Re: Options of AMPROJECT using Autolisp
>Hello,
>I want to project a line to a surface with AMPROJECT using Autolisp
>code.

>(COMMAND "AMPROJECT" zuprojDraht "" zielfl�che "" ... "1" ...) with
>missing some parameters

>Which letters must be chosen to specify the options in the separate
>menu, that AMPROJECT offers?

>Options in the menu of AMPROJECT:
>a) the direction for the projection: Ansicht, Normale auf Fl�che,
>Normale auf BKS, Vektor
>b) the format of the result: Fl�che stutzen, Polyline, Augmentierte
>Linie

>to a) which letter stands for the direction ("r" for Richtung doesn't
>work so far) ????
>       and which one stands for the direction "Normale auf BKS" ???

>to b) "1" stands for the export as a polyline

>Who can give me help?
>Many thanks

use the (-amproject) funtion or set the system variable cmddia to 0. Then
you see the command line options you need.

Best regards,
     Willem Bogaerts

E-mail : ···@dds.nl   homepage : http://huizen.dds.nl/~w-p/