From: ···········@my-deja.com
Subject: how to hook clisp up to xemacs?
Is it possible to hook clisp up to xemacs in a way that works about like
Allegro's interface?  I.e. C-M-x to compile a definition.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

From: Marco Antoniotti
Subject: Re: how to hook clisp up to xemacs?
···········@my-deja.com writes:

> Is it possible to hook clisp up to xemacs in a way that works about like
> Allegro's interface?  I.e. C-M-x to compile a definition.

	http://ilisp.cons.org

Please note that the machine hosting the site has suffered a disk
failure.  According to Martin Cracauer, it should be back on-line next
week or so.

If in the meantime anybody needs a copy of the latest ILISP, please do
ask me directly.

Cheers

http://www.parades.rm.cnr.it/~marcoxa
From: Marco Antoniotti
Hi

some people have already asked me to send them a packaged ILISP.  I
have already gotten a few bounces.  If you have not received a copy it
is because your email bounced.  I am sorry for that, but there is
nothing I can do about it unless you fix it.