From: tfraser
Subject: Useing the IDE Interface in Common LISP
In Allegro Common Lisp for window it comes with and IDE which looks simular
to Visual Basic but it doesnt seem to work in the same manner does any one
have simple examples on how to do thing with it.  Sutch as changing the
title of a form or moving a command button programadically from the
debugger.

Thanks

    If you have an answer please respond at
··············@excaliber.hartford.edu-nospam
From: Grzegorz Kazior
Subject: Re: Useing the IDE Interface in Common LISP
There are several example at []acl50lite/tutorial/ which is quite good
Most of things, which you ask can be done with:
(setf (<property> element) new_value) ex:
(setf (title window) "A new title")
It's also written in a help system (Not enough examples I think)

Grzegorz Kazior

tfraser napisa�(a):