From: Kaelin Colclasure
Subject: TLC: xml.expat 1.0-alpha available for ACL5
ACL5 wrappers for the expat API
Release 1.0-alpha
Thu Oct 28 12:48:45 PDT 1999

This distribution contains a package of Allegro Common Lisp FFI routines
and Common Lisp wrapper functions which allow James Clark's expat XML
parser to be used from Common Lisp. It also contains portions of the expat
source distribution (dated 19991013) which I have modified to build shared
libraries suitable for foreign-loading on Unix systems. [Note that this
has been tested only on Intel Linux and Sparc Solaris to date.]

This alpha release should be considered a work-in-progress. I'm putting it
out in its current state primarily to solicit feedback on the Lisp
interface I've designed.

Links for downloading the distribution via HTTP are available at:

http://www.everest.com/~kaelin/codex/

-- Kaelin