From: Espen Vestre
Subject: Harlequin website down?
I haven't been able to contact www.harlequin.com today - or yesterday.
I hope this doesn't mean that they're in trouble again!

While I'm waiting for the webserver to get online again:
Is there an alternative HyperSpec site?
--
  (espen)

From: Christopher R. Barry
Subject: Re: Harlequin website down?
Espen Vestre <·····@*do-not-spam-me*.vestre.net> writes:

> I haven't been able to contact www.harlequin.com today - or yesterday.
> I hope this doesn't mean that they're in trouble again!
>
> While I'm waiting for the webserver to get online again:
> Is there an alternative HyperSpec site?

You don't keep a copy on your disk?? :-) The first mirror altavista
turned up is at:
http://www.aie.nl/software_doc/ansilispdoc/HyperSpec/FrontMatter/index.html

Franz has a similar document at:
http://www.franz.com/support/docs/5.0.1/ansicl/ansicl.htm

I like the HyperSpec more (which includes issue write-ups) and is the
undisputed champ, but sometimes the latter one is nice when you're in
the mood for something slightly different. (It can be refreshing to
have different HTML formatting and fonts when reading about Logical
Pathnames for the millionth time....)

Christopher
From: Espen Vestre
······@2xtreme.net (Christopher R. Barry) writes:

> You don't keep a copy on your disk?? :-)

I'm spoiled with an excellent internet connection :-)

But now I have a local copy, thanks to all who replied!

--
  (espen)
From: Jason Trenouth
On 02 Nov 1999 09:52:13 +0100, Espen Vestre
<·····@*do-not-spam-me*.vestre.net> wrote:

> I haven't been able to contact www.harlequin.com today - or yesterday.
> I hope this doesn't mean that they're in trouble again!

Apologies. The Mass. office is moving. Should be back soon.

__Jason
From: Mark Carroll
Jason Trenouth  <·····@harlequin.com> wrote:
>On 02 Nov 1999 09:52:13 +0100, Espen Vestre
><·····@*do-not-spam-me*.vestre.net> wrote:
>
>> I haven't been able to contact www.harlequin.com today - or yesterday.
>> I hope this doesn't mean that they're in trouble again!
>
>Apologies. The Mass. office is moving. Should be back soon.

It appears to now be back.

-- Mark