From: johnny
Subject: History of LISP
Hi my name is Johnny and I'm studing in Computer Study. I have problem I
hope someone can help me.

What is LISP ? The history of LISP and feature of the LISP? The use of
LISP(in which enviornment)? Great appreciate if can send me ASAP.

Regards,
Johnny
From: Barry Margolin
Subject: Re: History of LISP
In article <············@newton.pacific.net.sg>,
johnny <······@pacific.net.sg> wrote:
>Hi my name is Johnny and I'm studing in Computer Study. I have problem I
>hope someone can help me.
>
>What is LISP ? The history of LISP and feature of the LISP? The use of
>LISP(in which enviornment)? Great appreciate if can send me ASAP.

One of the ACM "History of Programming Languages" conferences had a session
on Lisp, which is written up in the proceedings of the conference.

--
Barry Margolin, ······@bbnplanet.com