From: ··········@my-dejanews.com
Subject: Error in CLIPS
Hi,
Keep getting the following error meassage in CLIPS.

[CSTRCPSR1] Expected the beginning of a construct.

What does this mean and how can I get rid of it?

Also, when I load my program, it gives a +j, +j+j, or =j+j after the rules.
What do these signify?

From: Al Slater
Subject: Re: Error in CLIPS
··········@my-dejanews.com wrote:
: Hi,
: Keep getting the following error meassage in CLIPS.

: [CSTRCPSR1] Expected the beginning of a construct.

: What does this mean and how can I get rid of it?

: Also, when I load my program, it gives a +j, +j+j, or =j+j after the rules.
: What do these signify?

I think you'd get a better chance of finding an answer if you
posted to someplace under the comp.ai hierarchy (which is where
the CLIPS expert system questions probably belong).

Additionally there's http://www.ghg.net/clips/CLIPS.html which is the
CLIPS homepage which might help.

cheers,
al