From: Ben, wu guofu
Subject: Anyone out there installed the QPC successfully on Macintosh?

;;;;-*-Those who don't know QSIM or QPC can ignore-*-.
QPC is  a Qualitative Process Compiler devlopped by the Universtiy of
Texas. (http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/qr/QR-software.html)
QPC compiles qualitative process theory models into qualitative
differential equations that can be simulated using QSIM(a simulation
engine developed by UT).

There are some problems when I complied QPC using Macintosh Common Lisp.
I have set the path in the qpc.lisp correctly. Algernon and QSIM have
also been setup. Problems happend when interface.lisp is complied. Since
I am a newbie in AI, in LISP :(, I want very much someone who has got
QPC running on a macintosh send a copy to me.

thank you very much!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dept. of Computer Science
UWA, Aberystwyth,
SY23 3DB
UK
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

--------------CBFCB60FB6196E46616C1BC8

<b>;;;;-*-Those who don't know QSIM or QPC can ignore-*-</b>.
of Texas. (<A HREF="http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/qr/QR-software.html">http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/qr/QR-software.html</A>)

From: Sunil Mishra
"Ben, wu guofu" <·····@aber.ac.uk> writes:

> --------------CBFCB60FB6196E46616C1BC8

> There are some problems when I complied QPC using Macintosh Common Lisp.
> I have set the path in the qpc.lisp correctly. Algernon and QSIM have
> also been setup. Problems happend when interface.lisp is complied. Since
> I am a newbie in AI, in LISP :(, I want very much someone who has got
> QPC running on a macintosh send a copy to me.

Can you describe the nature of the problems? Send us a specific error
message, for instance.

Sunil