From: David Bakhash
Subject: save-object.lisp
I'm wondering if anyone has a late version of save-object.lisp that is stable
and works well across the board.

incidentally, I was looking through the old (broken) version I have, and I
noticed that `make-load-form' is not used even once in there.  Should I be
surprised?  one time I posted a question regarding object serialization, and
I think KP wrote back that `make-load-form' was used expressly for this
purpose.  But then it was surprising not to see it in save-object.lisp

if anyone has a stable version of save-object.lisp, or can answer the
question, thanks in advance.

dave