From: Asem Daaboul
Subject: NLS function from previous versions
From: Vassil Nikolov
Subject: Re: NLS function from previous versions
In article <················@opti.cyberia.net.lb>,
  "Asem Daaboul" <······@Cyberia.net.lb> wrote:
> hello,
> may be this is not a lisp problem, but any way when I open a release 12
> ACAD Dwg in my Acad R14, I receive something like this: the NLS function
> .....  due to ansi .....
> any one can advice

The chance of getting a useful response would be higher if you
post this to the AutoCAD group, and supply the complete error
message together with other relevant information.

--
Vassil Nikolov <········@poboxes.com> www.poboxes.com/vnikolov
(You may want to cc your posting to me if I _have_ to see it.)