From: Pierre R. Mai
Subject: Re: Looking for a Common Lisp Implementation
·····@home.com writes:

> Any pointers to a more recent version would be greatly appreciated.

For CMU CL look at CMU CL's new homepage http://www.cons.org/cmucl/,
although even that is normally a tad outdated, i.e. it speaks about
18a release being imminent/done, whereas 18b has been available for
some time. (The problem is that CMU CL's maintainer team could use
some help, since few people are doing a marvelous job over there, and
if things like documentation and webpages are falling behind, that's
one of the reasons.  Actually I don't mind, since I'll take working
code over documentation any time, but it gets in the way of people
searching for the stuff).

If you can't find an uptodate or workable version via that webpage
(though you should, IIRC), then you might try one of the mailing lists
mentioned on the pages, since I know there are regular users of CMU CL
on UltraSparc in the CMU CL team.

Regs, Pierre.

--
Pierre Mai <····@acm.org>               http://home.pages.de/~trillian/