From: ········@cs.rmit.edu.au
Subject: Programming Book.
I Like to get a nice programming book for lisp.  Including good examples.
PLEASE if you know any book (title) can you mail me.  I already have some
books, but they have no GOOD examples (programming).
If the book have sample programs (coding), is very nice.
   Thanks for your help.

From: Sunil Mishra
Subject: Re: Programming Book.
········@cs.rmit.edu.au writes:

> I Like to get a nice programming book for lisp.  Including good examples.
> PLEASE if you know any book (title) can you mail me.  I already have some
> books, but they have no GOOD examples (programming).
> If the book have sample programs (coding), is very nice.
>    Thanks for your help.

What level of complexity are you looking for? For starters, you might want
to look at the site for the Association of Lisp Users:

http://www.elwoodcorp.com/alu/

If you can describe your previous experience with lisp we would probably be
able to give you a better response.

Sunil