From: Justin Marth
Subject: Merge Sort
Having problems writing a merge sort...Can anyone help?

From: Barry Margolin
Subject: Re: Merge Sort
In article <·················@hotmail.com>,
Justin Marth  <········@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Having problems writing a merge sort...Can anyone help?

Not if you don't describe the problems you're having.

--
Barry Margolin, ······@bbnplanet.com
From: Frank A. Adrian
Yes, start by splitting the sequence in half, sorting each subsequence, and
then merging the two so that the ordering is maintained in the output
sequence.

I'd start your homework by writing a function that merges two sorted
sequences.

Hope this helps...

faa

From: Thomas A. Russ
Justin Marth <········@hotmail.com> writes:

> Having problems writing a merge sort...Can anyone help?

Not without more information than that.

What sort of problems are you having?  What have you tried?  What isn't
working?

From: ··········@scientia.com
In article <·················@hotmail.com>,
  Justin Marth <········@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Having problems writing a merge sort...Can anyone help?

Certainly: Go to the library; look in an book on computer algorithms for a
description of merge sort; and then implement it in the language of your
choice.

Sorry, couldn't resist :-)

You'll have to describe your problems with a little more precision to get
useful responses.