From: Robert Paul Krawczyk
Subject: LISP to C(++) Converter
Hi!

Does anybody know of a LISP to C or C++ Converter and
vice versa?

Thank you in advance

Robert

From: Marc Cavazza
Subject: Re: LISP to C(++) Converter
Robert Paul Krawczyk wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Does anybody know of a LISP to C

Try Eclipse at: http://www.elwoodcorp.com/eclipse-info/

Marc
Prof. Marc Cavazza              http://www.eimc.brad.ac.uk/~mcavazza

EIMC Department                 Phone: +44 (0)1274 236 135
University of Bradford          Fax:   +44 (0)1274 383 727
Bradford, West Yorkshire        E-mail: ·········@bradford.ac.uk
BD7 1DP -- United Kingdom
From: His Holiness the Reverend Doktor Xenophon Fenderson, the Carbon(d)ated

    RPK> Hi! Does anybody know of a LISP to C or C++ Converter and
    RPK> vice versa?

Eclispe (from http://www.elwoodcorp.com/) seems to be Good Shite.
Bigloo is another good (free) Scheme-to-C compiler.  GCL/AKCL/KCL does
Lisp-to-C; IIRC, so does CLISP (but I'm not certain, there).  _Lisp in
Small Pieces_ describes a Lisp-to-C compiler if you want to DIY.

HTH!

--
Rev. Dr. Xenophon Fenderson, the Carbon(d)ated, KSC, DEATH, SubGenius, mhm21x16
Pope, Patron Saint of All Things Plastic fnord, and Salted Litter of r.g.s.b
From: Fernando D. Mato Mira

>     RPK> Hi! Does anybody know of a LISP to C or C++ Converter and
>     RPK> vice versa?

Wow! Viceversa! I'd be happy already with the source code for a good C++ frontend
written in Lisp.

If a C header file parser is enough for you. Try FFIGEN. This frontend is
implemented in C,
but it generates s-exprs. It comes bundled with the scheme source code for a
backend generating FFIs for Chez Scheme.
This can get you kickstarted in your endeavours.

--
Fernando D. Mato Mira
Real-Time SW Eng & Networking

www.csem.ch      www.vrai.com     ligwww.epfl.ch/matomira.html